We are looking for an enthusiastic and ambitious lead dev ops engineer. You will be leading a team that builds automation and services that make operating a distributed system simple and easy. You will have overall responsibility for the tools to ensure we continue to build reliably and release frequently. As a key member of our engineering team, you will make heavy use of automation technologies like Chef and Jenkins to produce reliable, scalable infrastructure that enable the engineering teams to build out product modules that deliver feature after feature with confidence.
We have ambitious plans to grow our DevOps team, so you will play a key role in building out this critical operational functional within AQMetrics. This is an opportunity for building, motivating and mentoring a world-class team. You’ll also get to research and research, experiment and implement new tools with the underlying goal of making our engineering team more productive.
- Solid grounding in Computer Science, Masters Degree qualification or similar
- At least 5 years experience in a similar SaaS organisation
- Have a strong understanding of Software Development, Linux & Networking Technologies.
- 3+ years experience with Chef, Puppet, Salt, or Ansible in production environments with many nodes
- Experience with revision control source code repositories (Git, SVN, Mercurial, Perforce)
- Experience in management of continuous integration servers like Jenkins, Bamboo and TeamCity
- Experience with seamless/automated build scripts used for release management across all environments
- Experience with automated testing tools (i.e. Selenium, JMeter)
- Experience with Orchestration tools such as Scalr, Cliqr, etc
- Experience in Agile Methodologies
- Understanding of Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA and REST)
- Familiarity with any monitoring tools like Sensu, Graphana/Graphite, Incinga, SiteScope, etc.
- Familiarity with CloudFormation and JSON
- Experience working in and with Global Teams
- Working knowledge of software issue resolution and root cause analysis, administration, and knowledge of deploying applications
- Taking part in deep-dive troubleshooting exercises and drive technical post-mortem discussions to identify the root cause of complex issues.
AQMetrics has sound financial backing and an excellent, experienced leadership team. You will be part of a wider global ambitious team, driven by a passion surrounding everything that they do. If you still have the drive to elevate your career and grasp this opportunity, then we want to hear from you, send your CV to email@example.com.