AQMetrics is a high-energy, fast-growing RegTech company. With the AQMetrics platform, our clients can understand their risks whilst complying with regulations in a way that has never before been possible. We are a team of agile, boundary-pushing problem-solvers who love to invent and improve. We fearlessly take big chances and know that optimism and perseverance are the keys to wild success — and we are tested on that daily. This is an opportunity to be part of the sales and marketing team for this VC-funded RegTech company.
The marketing executive demonstrates deep understanding of financial markets and buyers in order to evolve, execute and lead the AQMetrics SaaS product go-to-market strategy. The product marketing executive must have an expert understanding of the buying audiences and needs and often acts as a subject matter expert (SME) who transfers knowledge about financial markets, buyers and regulatory products across marketing and sales functions.
- Develops and executes the go to market strategy for core AQMetrics markets in EMEA and North America.
- Conducts market and customer research to understand the buyer audience and develop buyer personas and buyer journey maps.
- Performs market segmentation and targeting exercises to identify the segments most likely to buy.
- Develops product positioning, value propositions, and message map.
- Writes and socializes the following assets: go-to-market plan, product launch plan, solution playbook.
- Manages launch planning and execution of commercial releases.
- Creates sales enablement materials that may include case studies, product sheets and collateral, training, and presentations.
- Collaborates with peers to create and deliver content to customers and prospects via media such as corporate web site, electronic brochures, promotional letters, emails, regional workshops, webinars, blogs and press.
- Conducts win / loss analysis and delivers the results to Product Management and Sales.
- Serves as market-facing-SME/thought leader for the product and interfaces with analysts.
- Develops customer references, testimonials and case studies.
- Monitors and reports on market reception of products.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, or Communications.
- 5+ years experience in product marketing, preferably in a SaaS FinTech/RegTech company.
- Previous experience in financial markets regulation preferable, including MiFID II, AIFMD, UCITS, Dodd Frank, 1940 Investment Companies Act.
- Ability to conduct market, competitor, and customer research to gather insights and assess market opportunities.
- Ability to create clear value propositions and messaging strategies.
- Ability to develop strategies for creating pipeline for new offerings as well as create up sell and cross-sell paths.
- Ability to conduct win / loss interviews and evaluate pipeline data to detect deficiencies and opportunities in sales and marketing approach.
- Project management experience with proven ability to drive projects to completion on time and within budget.
- Moderate travel required to AQMetrics locations, clients, and industry events.