AQMetrics is looking for an experienced Scrum Master to work with our product and engineering teams in supporting our core engineering, automated testing and ongoing research and development.
We are a team who draw on their regulatory and compliance knowledge and experience to help our customers realise the benefits of the innovative AQMetrics RegTech platform.
We need you, come work with AQMetrics. We’ve got big plans.
- Manage the Scrum Team governance framework
- Establish Sprint schedule, ceremonies, evaluate and introduce sprint execution velocity and lead/coordinate corresponding activities
- Schedule and facilitate the Scrum process (daily stand-ups, sprint planning, backlog grooming, sprint reviews & retrospectives);
- ensure active, bi-directional, consistent communication within and across teams as well as key stakeholders
- For the improvements received from retrospection, work with team & relevant stakeholders to prioritize, come up with an action plan and follow up.
- Facilitate scrum of scrums
- Ensure sprint schedules and reviews are posted centrally for cross-team visibility
- Coordinates the Scrum Team’s capacity planning with the VP Technology
- Ensure adherence to standard (Agile) process, use of tools, established project delivery standards
- Identify and implement process improvements, onboarding, reporting improvements and training as required across Scrum teams
- Coordinate delivery and Scrum activities impacting all facets of software delivery
- Coordinate evaluation of scope change, estimates, priority and trade-offs with Business and Product Owners and communicate to all stakeholders
- Ensure daily team status reporting is complete with actionable steps planned/taken to address issues/risks
- Ensure Scrum teams are aware of project and scrum team milestones
- Monitor/Track issues/defects entries for resolution/closure (i.e. defects, issues, etc)
- Helping the team to resolve external and internal impediments
- Mediating through conflicts (internal and with external parties as well).
- Collaborate with product teams to ensure project backlog is groomed, prioritized and maintained
- Ensuring Scrum teams follow JIRA workflows and processes in order to complete stories committed in a sprint
- Reflecting issues to the team through observation from outside of the team
- Work with required teams for environment readiness needed for the project completion
The ideal candidate is one with proven ability to drive agile adoption in various organizations, dealing with teams with a mix of low to none to and intermediate agile awareness and maturity. The candidate must have 5+ years of experience of running projects and teams using the agile methodology as well as an ability to lead and influence others.
A bachelors degree and Scrum certification is required.
AQMetrics has sound financial backing and an excellent, experienced leadership team. You will be part of a wider global ambitious team, driven by a passion surrounding everything that they do. If you still have the drive to elevate your career and grasp this opportunity, then we want to hear from you, send your CV to email@example.com.