AQMetrics is looking for an experienced Product Manager to join our MiFID II regulatory specialists to guide the design, development and support of next generation features on our core MiFID II SaaS product.
Do you enjoy closely tracking the evolving regulatory and compliance environment? Are you analytically minded, with a strong attention to detail? Do you write amazing product specifications that result in flawless product development?
We need you, come work with AQMetrics. We’ve got big plans.
- Work with our team of MiFID II experts to track the regulatory requirements. Meet with the regulatory groups and industry experts. Talk to our clients and write clear specifications and detailed data mapping documents. You’ll be creating design detail, user stories, data mapping specifications, wireframes, prototypes, test plans, release checklists and user guides.
- Communicate functionality expertly, both internally to our teams and externally to clients and partners. Listen closely to their feedback.
- Work with our clients to conduct impact assessments across multiple asset classes (e.g. Rates, CDS, Commodities, Equities and FX) and across multiple functions (execution, clearing, reporting, reconciliation and business processes).
- Manage the daily workflow with a team of data analysts, engineers, keep the process inclusive, iterative and evolutionary.
- Own the product execution map for MiFID II, including Best Execution and transaction reporting.
- Represent AQMetrics in communications internally and externally, providing domain and market leadership.
- Work with our legal team to keep us finely tuned with the regulatory landscape. We keep our solutions up to date, to take the burden away from our clients.
- Product ownership or deep analyst experience on a regulatory solution.
- Experience in Markets operations including full trade lifecycle management and transaction reporting.
- Knowledge of fixed income, Equities and Derivatives, electronic execution, trade & transaction reporting, trade repositories, and front to back office workflows
- Experience working with cross functional teams in Asset Management, Fund Management and Investment Management firms
- A real passion for building strong relationships with with internal and external stakeholders.
- Excellent specification writing experience.
- Previous experience shipping and iterating on similar cloud-based / SaaS products.
- Previous startup experience a bonus.