AQMetrics is looking for an experienced Programme Manager to work with our senior management team in supporting our customers with their global regulatory reporting and risk monitoring obligations.
We are a team who draw on their regulatory and compliance knowledge and experience to help our customers realise the benefits of the innovative AQMetrics RegTech platform.
We need you, come work with AQMetrics. We’ve got big plans.
- Driving through critical business change, whether it be internal business programmes or external regulatory and risk programmes for AQMetrics customers
- Working closely with our customers in both small and large organisations, supporting them, building confidence and ultimately ensuring efficient compliance
- Advising our customers on Compliance governance matters and mentoring their team through the Programme lifecycle
- Leading small internal AQMetrics teams, running engagement logistics and playing a contributing role in developing propositions
- Ensuring deliverables are quality focused and delivered on a timely basis
- Regularly interfacing with our customers at appropriate levels and being responsible for maintaining excellent relationships
- Ensuring effective execution of methodologies
- Utilising existing relationships to develop business opportunities
- Becoming the trusted advisor of AQMetrics customers – being seen in the marketplace and be recognised as providing expertise in our core customer sectors
- Managing multiple stakeholder communities with varying levels, experiences and agenda
Key Skills Required
- 7+ years experience, with evidence of performing a leadership role through a full end-to-end Project lifecycle for at least two large-scale initiatives in the fund administration, asset management or investment management industry
- Financial Services experience, with good technical expertise in one customer sectors (Capital Markets, Fund Administration, Asset Management)
- Strong background of leading teams, comprising both IT and business specialists
- Team player who can quickly build rapport with our customers and prove credibility
- Highly flexible and a willingness to provide hands-on support as well as providing strategic direction
- Relevant experience and project management skills and experience that our customers may not have access to internally
- Excellent presentation and facilitation skills
- Business degree, at 2:1 or better
- Professional Project Management Certification (preferred)
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.