AQMetrics is looking for an experienced Risk Manager to join our risk team to guide the design, development and support of next generation features on our core Risk Monitoring product.
This is an opportunity for an experienced risk manager, with deep quantitative experience, to joining a high-growth firm, changing the way investment managers integrate risk with regulatory compliance.
We need you, come work with AQMetrics. We’ve got big plans.
- Work with our team of risk experts to build best-in-market risk solutions for investment managers.
- Create multi-asset class risk models, working with our team of Quant developers on VaR, sensitivity analysis, stress testing and back testing.
- Expand our library of proprietary and regulatory rules, to deliver best in market risk monitoring solutions for UCITS, AIFMD risk advisory, 40 Act funds and other multi-asset class portfolios.
- Communicate functionality expertly, both internally to our teams and externally to clients and partners. Listen closely to their feedback.
- Manage the daily workflow with a team of quants, data analysts, engineers, keep the process inclusive, iterative and evolutionary.
- Own the product execution map for Risk Monitoring and Management.
- Represent AQMetrics in communications internally and externally, providing domain and market leadership.
- Work with our legal team to keep us finely tuned with the regulatory landscape. We keep our solutions up to date, to take the burden away from our clients.
- 7+ years Financial Engineering / Quantitative Modelling experience, preferably CFA, CQF vertified
- Deep Mathematics background (to MSc or PhD level), with expert-level experience in riskmodelling
- Product ownership or deep analyst experience on a risk solution.
- Experience in Markets operations including full trade lifecycle management and transaction reporting.
- Knowledge of multi-asset class portfolios, including fixed income, equities and derivatives, electronic execution, trade & transaction reporting, trade repositories, and front to back office workflows
- Experience working with cross functional teams in Asset Management, Fund Management and Investment Management firms
- A real passion for building strong relationships with with internal and external stakeholders.
- Previous startup experience a bonus.
AQMetrics has sound financial backing and an excellent, experienced leadership team. You will be part of a wider global ambitious team, driven by a passion surrounding everything that they do. If you still have the drive to elevate your career and grasp this opportunity, then we want to hear from you, send your CV to email@example.com.