AQMetrics is a high-energy, fast-growing RegTech company. With the AQMetrics platform, our clients can understand their risks whilst complying with regulations in a way that has never before been possible. We are a team of agile, boundary-pushing problem-solvers who love to invent and improve. We fearlessly take big chances and know that optimism and perseverance are the keys to wild success — and we are tested on that daily.
This is an opportunity to be the first member of the Luxembourg sales team for this VC-funded RegTech company.
With global offices in New York as well as Dublin (HQ) AQMetrics is looking to grow the sales team significantly in the next 12 months. You must have excellent track record of selling cloud based (SaaS) enterprise level solutions to Financial Services clients. Dealing with CxO level you will be confident working across all elements of the sales cycle.
The role involves:
- Taking responsibility for all stages of the AQMetrics sales cycle including but not limited to the following; developing a sales pipeline, sales meetings with the customers, understanding customer requirements and issues, communicating effectively to demonstrate a technical and organisational ability to deliver, effective follow up, negotiating terms and closing business.
- Delivering an effective Sales proposal and/or presentation at on-site customer meetings. Educate prospective customers on the benefits of the AQMetrics solution.
- Being responsible for achieving and maximizing individual annual sales and revenue growth targets.
- Developing new business opportunities and maximizing penetration from existing customer accounts.
- Identifying and driving continuous business improvements within the sales processes and products.
- Delivering presentations and product demonstrations.
- This is a new business role so you will be expected to develop new client relationships. If you have a pre-existing Luxembourg based network within Financial Services this will be advantageous.
- You will have sold technology solutions in a complex environment and have a demonstrable track record to back this up.
- Networking within your clients you will understand their needs and become a trusted advisor on all of their RegTech matters.
AQMetrics has sound financial backing and an excellent, experienced leadership team. You will be part of a wider global ambitious team, driven by a passion surrounding everything that they do. If you still have the drive to elevate your career and grasp this opportunity, then we want to hear from you.
This role comes with a competitive package, including a strong base salary and attractive commission. A generous ESOP may be made available after six months, depending on your performance.