- Passionate about joining a high growth fintech start-up, creating and delivering game changing risk and compliance solutions to the asset management industry?
- A self-starter who thrives in an innovative and hyper-growth cloud environment?
- Able to articulate targeted business and technical proposals that transform how our customers measure risk and achieve compliance?
Then join the growing, talented team at AQMetrics!
This position is a high impact, high visibility, customer facing role working directly with our senior sales team. The role responsibilities will require you to
- Communicate the AQMetrics company vision, key business messages and business value of the compliance and risk solutions to new and existing customers
- Work closely with key decision makers in our customers to understand key regulatory challenges and pain points
- Present, via demonstration, the cloud-based solutions to key customer and partner stakeholders
- Work closely with Sales and Marketing to ensure timely delivery of sales proposals and demonstrations
- Be actively involved in the sales cycle to assist in the winning of sales opportunities in the Ireland / UK regions, supporting the North American region where required.
- Exhibit strong understanding of core technologies used within the AQMetrics platform, the systems we integrate with and the methods/APIs used during integration
- Exhibit strong understanding of the regulatory environment which influences AQMetrics product roadmap, including MiFIDII, UCITS V, AIFMD, MAR / MAD II
- Respond to RFPs and RFIs
- Attend industry and partner events and present / demo AQMetrics solutions
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a Technical Consultant / Pre-Sales / Sales Engineering / Solutions Consultant position
- Understanding of the regulatory environment which influences AQMetrics product roadmap, including MiFIDII, UCITS V, AIFMD, MAR / MAD II
- Proven experience with software / SaaS system configuration and integration
- Proven experience delivering presentations over webex and also face to face demonstrations from operational to CXO level
- Proven experience with technical business documentation including workflow diagrams, proposals, SOWs, RFPs and RFIs, etc.
- Familiarity with SaaS solutions, concepts, and business models
- Experience in the asset management and funds management industry would be an advantage but not necessary
Please contact us at email@example.com for further information or apply online here.