Once that’s done you’ll be able to
experience the AQMetrics website perfectly.
With AQMetrics, fund administrators can offer regulated funds such as UCITS and ’40 Act registered funds out-of-the-box regulatory rules and user-defined rules to detect advertent and inadvertent breaches and errors.
Three-way flexible data management
1. Flexible APIs allow automation with real time error handling and reporting.
2. Self-service batch uploads places the power in the hands of the business user.
3. Intuitive data maintenance hub for multi-asset, multi-fund and multi-jurisdictional data management.
Pre and post-trade compliance monitoring and risk control provide your risk team with the ability to monitor investment breaches on a real-time basis. Our platform empowers users to make better-informed, risk-compliant decisions, using platform-wide alert management, workflow and data insights.
Report your risk position in multiple tailored formats.
1. Self-service dashboards provide a view specific to the user’s role
2. Hierarchical risk reports aggregate the data for both the board and investors
3. Transparency reports allow your risk team to understand all models used
A golden data source underpins the platform, driven by a global security master. Regulatory reports across multiple jurisdictions include UCITS 1.1, Form N-PORT, Form NCEN.
Our unique pattern-based approach to regulatory reporting, allows agile changes to existing reports and rollout of emerging reports.
Core to AQMetrics platform is the inbuilt workflow that’s designed to manage scalability; this ensures that as your team grows, individual workloads remains stable.
This global fund services provider supports a variety of investment strategies and products, including mutual funds, alternative…Read more
With a platform that combines automation and algorithms with deep embedded knowledge, your firm gets deeper insights and transparent controls.
With automated data feeds and self-service data management, your firm has always accurate, always available data.
With a single platform addressing all your risk and compliance needs, your firm can eliminate the need for multiple, disparate solutions.