Customer Success Business Analyst
Apply for position
Are you driven to solve complex risk and compliance problems using data? Do you have a combination of deep analytical skills along with sound business knowledge of the asset management industry? Do you want to join an ambitious company providing software-as-service (SaaS) solutions that scale globally? If yes, then come join AQMetrics.
As a Business Analyst in our Customer Success team, you will provide analytical solutions to support our customers with data-driven automation of their risk and compliance monitoring needs.
We are a team who draw on our regulatory, fund and data automation knowledge and experience to help our customers achieve compliance with the innovative AQMetrics platform.
- Drive exploratory workshops with our customers, to help them define data-informed configuration requirements for rules monitoring, workflow and reporting.
- Understand the value gains that are important for our customers, and ensure this is represented within the configuration.
- Create analytical documentation, that provides full transparency to our customers on the data and workflow lifecycle.
- Provide training to our customers on the AQMetrics platform, highlighting industry best practice.
- Create documentation and specifications for new product enhancements, representing the voice of our customer.
- Assist with the on-boarding of new customers to the AQMetrics platform.
- Mapping of customer regulatory requirements to AQMetrics rulebook , including UCITS rules, ‘40 Act rules and fund prospectus rules.
- Mapping of customer workflow for configuration in the AQMetrics platform.
- Monitoring ongoing changes to existing and emerging regulatory requirements, constantly improving our regulatory reporting knowledge base.
- Providing exceptional service to our customers by responding to queries in a professional manner
- 4+ years experience in data analytics or a related field, preferably with 2 years experience in the funds industry.
- Highly skilled in data analysis, with a strong attention to detail.
- Experience with workflow, and its application in the asset management industry.
- Ability to navigate a complex data landscape and make meaningful recommendations for our customers.
- Technical knowledge of Fund accounting, across multiple asset classes (e.g. equities, Fixed Income, FX, credit)
- Understanding of OTC derivatives and/or listed derivatives
- Previous experience working with UCITS funds, including knowledge of the UCITS directives.
- Ability to prioritise, multitask and work effectively within a team in a deadline-driven environment
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to effectively communicate and build relationships both internally and externally
- A proactive and inquisitive approach toward new challenges and problem-solving
AQMetrics has sound financial backing and an excellent, experienced leadership team. You will be part of a wider global ambitious team, driven by a passion surrounding everything that they do. If you still have the drive to elevate your career and grasp this opportunity, then we want to hear from you, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org