Customer Success Risk & Regulatory Analyst - Maynooth
Apply for position
AQMetrics is looking for an experienced Regulatory Analyst to work in our Customer Success team, supporting our customers using AQMetrics platform for their global compliance obligations.
We are a team who draw on their regulatory, fund and automation knowledge and experience to help our customers achieve compliance with the innovative AQMetrics RegTech solution.
We need you, come work with AQMetrics. We’ve got big plans.
- Assisting in the development of documentation, specifications and enhancements for the AQMetrics risk and regulatory platform.
- On-boarding new customers to the AQMetrics platform, including data mapping, data onboarding and product training.
- Mapping of customer regulatory requirements to AQMetrics rulebook, including UCITS rules, ‘40 Act rules and fund prospectus rules.
- Mapping of customer workflow for configuration in the AQMetrics platform.
- Monitoring ongoing changes to existing and emerging regulatory requirements, constantly improving our regulatory reporting knowledge base.
- Preparing and reviewing customer global regulatory reports, including AIFMD, Form PF, CPO-PQR, MiFID II
- Ensuring an efficient, streamlined, high-quality filing process for AQMetrics customers
- Providing exceptional service to our customers by responding to queries in a professional manner
- Working closely with our product engineering team to provide customer feedback on the AQMetrics solution to ensure our product continues to be enhanced.
- Degree in Business/Accounting or related discipline
- Minimum 2 year’s experience working in the Funds industry
- Procedural & technical knowledge of the Fund accounting industry
- Technical knowledge of Fund accounting, across multiple asset classes (equities, Fixed Income, FX, credit)
- Previous experience working with UCITS funds, including knowledge of the UCITS directives.
- Understanding of OTC derivatives and/or listed derivatives
- Experience with regulatory risk and compliance software including data mapping, workflows, configuration, rule testing and reporting.
- Ability to prioritise, multitask and work effectively within a team in a deadline-driven environment
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to effectively communicate and build relationships both internally and externally
- A proactive and inquisitive approach toward new challenges and problem-solving
- French-speaking would be preferable
AQMetrics has sound financial backing and an excellent, experienced leadership team. You will be part of a wider global ambitious team, driven by a passion surrounding everything that they do. If you still have the drive to elevate your career and grasp this opportunity, then we want to hear from you, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org