DevOPS / Cloud Engineer - Maynooth
Apply for position
Are you looking for a new challenge to grow an exciting SaaS company as a DevOPS/ Cloud Engineer. Then continue reading
Who We Are:
AQMetrics is a leading provider of regulatory risk software to global financial institutions. Our SaaS platform is award-winning, and our range of products make regulatory risk management simple, secure, and globally compliant.
What We Value:
Putting people first is at the core of everything we do. It compels us to make decisions based on what is best for our people — employees, partners, and customers.
We are customer focused. We strive to provide the best in class, to drive great customer experience through teamwork and high performance.
We are committed to professional integrity. We conduct our business to the highest standards with skill, diligence and responsibility. Professional trust, honesty and compliance are at the core of our culture.
We value ideas and encourage innovation every day.
Why we need you:
We are seeking a DevOps / Cloud Engineer to join our Engineering team. The role will be managing the AQMetrics AWS cloud infrastructure and building / maintaining the CI/CD framework that will underpin the testing and delivery of our products to our cloud platform. This role will report to the CTO.
What you will do:
- Handle Infrastructure as code, contributing to making our infrastructure fully automated, simple, reliable, and easy to operate.
- Management and ownership of Production code deployments and application releases.
- Develop and implement systems that aid and facilitate our growth including the implementation of deployment policies, future procedures, configuration management and planning for capacity upgrades.
- Design, operate and automate operational tasks, such as end to end code build, deployment, server provisioning, networking configuration backup/restore, disaster recovery, monitoring and alerting.
- Implement an on-going cloud cost optimisation process.
- Working with your team colleagues to build quality solutions that are capable of long term testability and growth whilst delivering focused, value driven changes to a high-quality standard.
- Help the team avoid performance bottlenecks, security vulnerabilities and help with cloud architecture decisions while ensuring that applications and services run quickly, efficiently and securely with minimum oversight.
What you have:
- 3+ years’ experience in DevOps/Software configuration management roles.
- Excellent CI/CD experience with Jenkins/Bamboo/ CircleCI/ AWS Code pipeline.
- Working knowledge of Docker containers, Kubernetes, AWS ECS.
- Excellent Linux experience, and experience in at least one of the following tools: Puppet, Chef or Ansible.
- Managing and deploying AWS Load Balancers, RDS, Route 53, CloudFront, S3, EC2.
- TCP/IP Networking, network security.
- Excellent automated builds and deployments experience.
- Strong communication skills, a positive attitude.
- Self-awareness and a desire to continually improve.
- Excellent people skills to interact with colleagues and cross-functional teams, and third parties.
- Relevant 3rd level Computer Science qualification.
What we Offer:
- Opportunity to be part of something special, AQMetrics is growing fast, and we want you to be part of our journey
- People-centric culture
- Competitive salary
- Upskilling opportunities
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Flexible working
- Bike to work scheme
- Active Social Club with events throughout the year
What our Interview Process is like:
Step 1- After you apply, our HR Manager may reach out to you for an introductory call
Step 2- If your background is a match for the role, you may be required to complete a technical assessment (role depended) and/or phone interview with 1-2 people
Step 3- If you continue through the process, you may be asked to come onsite to interview
AQMetrics is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to an inclusive and diverse AQMetrics.
We want to hear from you, send your CV to email@example.com
Or apply below