EMIR Reg Reporting Product Owner
Apply for position
Remote or HQ based in Ireland
Are you an experienced EMIR regulatory reporting expert? Are you looking for a new challenge to grow an exciting SaaS company as the EMIR product owner? Then continue reading.
Who We Are:
AQMetrics is a leading provider of regulatory risk software to global financial institutions. Our SaaS platform is award-winning, and our range of products make regulatory risk management simple, secure, and globally compliant.
What We Value:
Putting people first is at the core of everything we do. It compels us to make decisions based on what is best for our people — employees, partners, and customers.
We are customer focused. We strive to provide the best in class, to drive great customer experience through teamwork and high performance.
We are committed to professional integrity. We conduct our business to the highest standards with skill, diligence and responsibility. Professional trust, honesty and compliance are at the core of our culture.
We value ideas and encourage innovation every day.
Why we need you:
- We need a product owner to interpret reporting regulations, understand Equity trading scenarios and the workflow to track regulatory reporting data as it flows from front-office trading systems to regulators.
- We need you to understand the impact of business and regulatory change, perform data analysis, identify and report issues, and ensure smooth running of our EMIR Regulatory Reporting product.
What you will do:
- Understand regulatory reporting data flows from front-office trading systems to regulators
- Monitor changes in regulations and keep up to date with the regulatory landscape
- Coordinate with both internal and external teams
- Present findings and recommendations to Senior Management
- Maintain regulatory reporting functional product specifications and test scenarios
- Interpret and specify the impact of business and regulatory change on AQMetrics platform
- Act as the company expert on EMIR reporting. Support the sales team and customers.
What you have:
- 5-7 years of Financial Services experience in European Regulatory Reporting. EMIR is a must. MiFID II/SFTR / Equity Trading Systems is advantageous
- Data Analysis expertise and SQL
- Have the ability to write functional requirements for interpretation by Data Analysts and Developers
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Analyse and interpret large volumes of trading and transaction reporting data – SQL experience ideally
What we Offer:
- Opportunity to be part of something special, AQMetrics is growing fast, and we want you to be part of our journey
- People-centric culture
- Competitive salary
- Upskilling opportunities
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Flexible working
- Bike to work scheme
- Active Social Club with events throughout the year
What our Interview Process is like:
Step 1- After you apply, our HR Manager may reach out to you for an introductory call
Step 2- If your background is a match for the role, you may be required to complete a technical assessment (role depended) and/or phone interview with 1-2 people
Step 3- If you continue through the process, you may be asked to come onsite to interview
AQMetrics is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to an inclusive and diverse AQMetrics. We want to hear from you, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org