Apply for position
Are you an experienced full stack engineer comfortable working at the front-end, middle-tier and back-end? Are you looking for a new challenge to join a fast-growing SaaS company? Then continue reading.
Who We Are:
AQMetrics is a leading provider of regulatory risk software to global financial institutions. Our SaaS platform is award-winning, and our range of products make regulatory risk management simple, secure, and globally compliant.
What We Value:
Putting people first is at the core of everything we do. It compels us to make decisions based on what is best for our people — employees, partners, and customers.
We are customer focused. We strive to provide the best in class, to drive great customer experience through teamwork and high performance.
We are committed to professional integrity. We conduct our business to the highest standards with skill, diligence and responsibility. Professional trust, honesty and compliance are at the core of our culture.
We value ideas and encourage innovation every day.
Why we need you:
- We need an experienced full stack engineer comfortable working at the front-end, middle-tier and back-end.
What you will do:
- You’ll brainstorm with Product Management and Customer Success to conceptualize new features.
- You’ll get to enhance and operate at all tiers of the AQMetrics platform and will play a significant role across all aspects of development and deployment.
- You’ll collaborate with Product Management to build new features included on our product road map.
- You’ll learn about new technologies and discuss potential solutions to problems.
- You’ll help our skilled customer success team triage bugs and troubleshoot production issues.
- You will write code that will lead by example and be easy to test through automation.
- You’ll mentor other engineers and perform code reviews.
What you have:
- Worked on ExpressJS, AngularJS, and NodeJS based full-stack JS framework.
- Experience with modern browser technologies and JSON over REST based data exchange.
- Ability to interface with and build out RESTful APIs.
- Experience building and debugging complex systems in a team environment.
- Strong SQL ability with relational databases.
- Experience with version control software specifically Git and BitBucket.
- Expertise in building complex layouts with CSS and HTML and modern front end tooling such as Sass, Gulp, Grunt, Webpack, Angular CLI, etc.
- Experience investigating and improving web application performance.
- UX and design sensibilities are beneficial.
- Strong communication skills, a positive attitude.
- Self-awareness and a desire to continually improve.
- Excellent people skills to interact with colleagues and cross-functional teams, and third parties.
- Relevant 3rd level Computer Science qualification.
What we Offer:
- Opportunity to be part of something special, AQMetrics is growing fast, and we want you to be part of our journey
- People-centric culture
- Competitive salary
- Upskilling opportunities
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Flexible working
- Bike to work scheme
- Active Social Club with events throughout the year
What our Interview Process is like:
Step 1- After you apply, our HR Manager may reach out to you for an introductory call
Step 2- If your background is a match for the role, you may be required to complete a technical assessment (role depended) and/or phone interview with 1-2 people
Step 3- If you continue through the process, you may be asked to come onsite to interview
AQMetrics is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to an inclusive and diverse AQMetrics.
We want to hear from you, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or submit your application below.