General Manager UK / Vice President of Sales - London
Apply for position
Who We Are:
AQMetrics is a leading provider of regulatory risk software to global financial institutions. We process billions of trades a day, enabling financial services firms around the world manage their risk and comply with complex regulations. Our SaaS platform is award-winning, and our range of products make regulatory risk management simple, secure, and globally compliant.
To further this mission, we are looking for an experienced and inspirational business leader to drive our go-to-market strategy for the AQMetrics platform in the UK.
What We Value:
Putting people first is at the core of everything we do. It compels us to make decisions based on what is best for our people — employees, partners, and customers.
We are customer focused. We strive to provide the best in class, to drive great customer experience through teamwork and high performance.
We are committed to professional integrity. We conduct our business to the highest standards with skill, diligence and responsibility. Professional trust, honesty and compliance are at the core of our culture.
We value ideas and encourage innovation every day.
Why we need you:
We are seeking a General Manager (UK) who can manage a sales and marketing team innovating in the fast pace of financial services. The individual will work closely with the CEO to plan, coordinate, coach and develop our experienced team. They will manage a team of sales and marketing professionals to succeed and work with the leadership team to define and deliver the sales and marketing team’s mission and success metrics.
What You Will Do:
Lead and inspire the AQMetrics UK branch, drive growth, think independently, communicate clearly and provide recommendations for business improvement initiatives. The vision for this team is to drive AQMetrics growth in the UK market to the next level of maturity, delivering our best-in-market technology platform to our UK regulated customers.
- Negotiating and leading strategic sales and partnerships that significantly help scale company growth
- Leading and developing a team of seasoned, successful business development professionals
- Evolving and executing the overall strategy for the UK branch, with full P&L responsibility
- Managing a cross-functional operational framework that maximises team efficiency and impact over time
- Playing a key role in implementing successful partnerships so that they can be replicated and customised in other similar markets
- Helping team members in other locations (e.g., Ireland, France) prioritise, negotiate and close opportunities and partnerships that impact AQMetrics key metrics
- Directly overseeing the negotiation of our most multi-faceted, complex global growth deals
- Serving as a primary liaison between global business development and technology product leadership, contributing to product strategy, representing our UK office and securing key features/resources necessary for our regulated customers
- Serving as a primary liaison between AQMetrics and the Financial Conduct Authority
- Building strong relationships with and representing your team in a variety of internal settings that include teams like product development, sales, marketing, compliance and customer success
- Becoming a key internal authority on regulatory trends in the UK market
What you will have:
- 15+ years of sales, partnerships and / or business development experience
- 10 years of leadership experience
- B2B/SaaS Sales experience
- Demonstrated ability to create and execute go-to-market strategy
- Successful track record of ownership and collaborating across teams to maximise impactful outcomes
- Experience working with regulated entities, or for a regulated entity
- A degree level education, preferably in an IT, Finance or Marketing related subject desirable
- Relevant experience in a financial services environment with a bank, software houses, consulting firm or systems integrator
- Strong IT skills with a good understanding of information systems and systems integration
- Excellent communications and presentation skills
- Sound business judgement, proven ability to lead negotiations and influence others
- Ambitious and enthusiastic approach to tasks .
What We Offer:
- Opportunity to be part of something special, AQMetrics is growing fast, and we want you to be part of our journey
- People-centric culture
- Competitive salary
- Health Insurance
- Excellent holiday allowance
- Upskilling opportunities
- Flexible working
- Active Social Club with events throughout the year
What our Interview Process is like:
Step 1- After you apply, our HR Manager may reach out to you for an introductory call
Step 2- If your background is a match for the role, you may be required to complete a technical assessment (role depended) and/or phone interview with 1-2 people
Step 3- If you continue through the process, you may be asked to come onsite to interview
AQMetrics is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to an inclusive and diverse AQMetrics.
We want to hear from you, send your CV to email@example.com