QA Automation Engineer
Apply for position
We are looking for an enthusiastic and ambitious QA automation engineer. You will be working with a team that builds automation and services that make QA continuous, simple and easy.
As a key member of our core engineering and testing team, you will make heavy use of automation technologies to produce reliable, scalable test processes that enable the engineering teams to build out product modules that deliver feature after feature with confidence.
- Understand and validate requirements, use cases and customer journeys on definition and testability
- Design, develop and execute test cases based on requirements
- Driven by testing best practices; contribute and define new processes and procedural improvements
- Prepare test data to support test cases
- Automation of functional and performance tests
- Execution of both manual and automated test cases and result analysis
- Prepare test reports
- Defect tracking and prioritisation
- Troubleshoot and isolate problems encountered during testing; triage and root cause analysis
- Maintain and enhance test case suite, performing maintenance as needed
- Support and debug of existing services within the company
- Minimum 4 years of experience in software quality assurance industry with at least 2.5 years of hands on experience in automation testing
- Fundamental understanding of software test life cycles, Bug life cycle and quality control methodologies
- Experience working in a structured test environment
- Experience across some or all of the following testing types: black box, white box, performance, security, integration
- Master web applications and web services test structured experience with database integration. End to end data driven analysis
- Proficient scripting and automation capabilities. (e.g. Java, Java Script, Python, Bash, PHP etc..) Familiar with testing tools such as Selenium, TestNG,Protractor, POSTMAN, SOAPUI
- Experience with version control, such as SVN or Git
- Experience with Continuous Integration tools
- Strong interest and passion in software testing
- Experience working with different test managements tools
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to deal with complexity in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication skills, a positive attitude.
- Relevant 3rd level Computer Science qualification.
- Experience in the asset management and associated financial industries.
- Knowledge of Atlassian JIRA would be an advantage
AQMetrics has sound financial backing and an excellent, experienced leadership team. You will be part of a wider global ambitious team, driven by a passion surrounding everything that they do. If you still have the drive to elevate your career and grasp this opportunity, then we want to hear from you, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org