Junior QA Automation Engineer
Apply for position
Who We Are:
AQMetrics is a leading provider of regulatory risk software to global financial institutions. Our SaaS platform is award-winning, and our range of products make regulatory risk management simple, secure, and globally compliant.
What We Value:
Putting people first is at the core of everything we do. It compels us to make decisions based on what is best for our people — employees, partners, and customers.
We are customer focused. We strive to provide the best in class, to drive great customer experience through teamwork and high performance.
We are committed to professional integrity We conduct our business to the highest standards with skill, diligence and responsibility. Professional trust, honesty and compliance are at the core of our culture.
We value ideas and encourage innovation every day.
- Software testing is required to identify defects and errors that were made during the software development lifecycle
- Testing improves product reliability and stability, which in turn improves customer delight
- Testing is necessary in order to provide accurate, consistent and reliable results for each release
- Testing is required to validate our applications are fit to use
- Testing early helps to ensure issues are identified as early as possible, this reduces costs to other area of the business
- Test Automation reduces time and effort and automation increases test coverage
- Contribute to the creation of functional and regression test suites
- Analyse test results, record test activities and track defects
- Clearly articulate and communicate your progress on project tasks
- Manage priorities and set expectation when faced with multiple demanding tasks
- Work as part of our QA team
- 1-2 years’ experience in using test automation tools
- Experience in Object Oriented Programming (Java etc.)
- Experience in testing frameworks essential (MStest, XUnit, TestNG etc) and BDD frameworks like Jasmine or Gherkin
- Familiar with testing tools such as Selenium, TestNG, Protractor, POSTMAN, SOAPUI
- Experience with version control, such as SVN or Git
- Have a strong QA base, knowledge in testing methodologies and best practices
- Proficient in testing techniques
- Have a strong knowledge on all phases of testing
- Previous coding experience essential
- Previous knowledge of API testing would be advantageous
- Ability to use initiative and willing to generate ideas to continuously refine testing processes to improve quality
- Experience with continuous integration tools
- BS in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience.
- Knowledge of Atlassian JIRA is advantageous
- ISTQB Certification is advantageous
- Opportunity to be part of something special, AQMetrics is growing fast, and we want you to be part of our journey
- People-centric culture
- Competitive salary
- Upskilling opportunities
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Flexible working
- Bike to work scheme
- Active Social Club with events throughout the year
Step 1- After you apply, our HR Manager may reach out to you for an introductory call
Step 2- If your background is a match for the role, you may be required to complete a technical assessment (role depended) and/or phone interview with 1-2 people
Step 3- If you continue through the process, you may be asked to come onsite to interview
AQMetrics is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to an inclusive and diverse AQMetrics.
We want to hear from you, send your CV to email@example.com