Pre-Sales Engineer - London
Apply for position
Are you an experienced pre-sales engineer? Are you looking for a new challenge to join a fast-growing SaaS company in London or remotely? Then continue reading.
Who We Are:
AQMetrics is a leading provider of regulatory risk software to global financial institutions. Our SaaS platform is award-winning, and our range of products make regulatory risk management simple, secure, and globally compliant.
What We Value:
Putting people first is at the core of everything we do. It compels us to make decisions based on what is best for our people — employees, partners, and customers.
We are customer focused. We strive to provide the best in class, to drive great customer experience through teamwork and high performance.
We are committed to professional integrity. We conduct our business to the highest standards with skill, diligence and responsibility. Professional trust, honesty and compliance are at the core of our culture.
We value ideas and encourage innovation every day.
Why we need you:
- We need a pre-sales expert that can support sales actions initiated by the sales team across the UK, Irish, French and other European markets.
What you will do:
- Attending meetings with sales and acting as a business and technical expert
- Preparing and delivering presentations, demonstrations, workshops and proofs of concept in collaboration with the sales force and other resources in AQMetrics
- Sell functional and technical solutions with professionalism and enthusiasm
- Liaise with prospects, customer success and development where necessary to onboard prospect data for proofs of concept
- Manages the proof of concept process from end to end
- Prepares responses to RFI/RFP submitted by the sales team
- Supports the sales team on technical aspects of AQMetrics solutions in preparing offers
- Responsible as a team member for the demonstration environments (scripts, data and other setup, quality and testing)
- Will support the achievement of new business acquisitions and revenue goals of the sales team
- Will attend industry conferences, representing the AQMetrics brand and educating prospective customers on the benefits of the AQMetrics solution
- Work with the sales team to develop relationships with prospective customers and help improve the customer sales experience
- Gather customer insight and competitive intelligence through customer contact data capture
- Work closely with the customer success and marketing team
What you have:
- 3-5 years similar experience
- B2B/SaaS Sales experience
- Financial services experience is an advantage
- A degree level education, preferably in an IT, Finance or Marketing related subject desirable
- Background in pre sales or business/ IT consulting
- Previous experience of requirements gathering, design and solution building, data integration and the ability to replicate this in a commercial setting
- Relevant experience in a banking environment with a bank, software house, consulting firm or systems integrator
- Ability to communicate technical information to non-technical staff and prospects in a way they will understand
- Excellent communications and presentation skills
- An excellent command of spoken and written English
What we Offer:
- Opportunity to be part of something special, AQMetrics is growing fast, and we want you to be part of our journey
- People-centric culture
- Competitive salary
- Upskilling opportunities
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Flexible working
- Bike to work scheme
- Active Social Club with events throughout the year
What our Interview Process is like:
Step 1- After you apply, our HR Manager may reach out to you for an introductory call
Step 2- If your background is a match for the role, you may be required to complete a technical assessment (role depended) and/or phone interview with 1-2 people
Step 3- If you continue through the process, you may be asked to come onsite to interview
AQMetrics is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to an inclusive and diverse AQMetrics.
We want to hear from you, send your CV to email@example.com or submit your application below.