Regulatory Reporting Analyst - Maynooth
Apply for position
AQMetrics is looking for an experienced Regulatory Reporting Analyst to work in our regulatory reporting team, supporting our customers with their global compliance obligations.
We are a team who draw on their regulatory and funds knowledge and experience to help our customers achieve compliance with the innovative AQMetrics RegTech solution.
We need you, come work with AQMetrics. We’ve got big plans.
- On-boarding new customers to the AQMetrics regulatory reporting solution
- Reviewing customer fund data for regulatory reporting, including quality control checking
- Preparing and reviewing customer global regulatory reports, including AIFMD, Form PF, CPO-PQR
- Ensuring an efficient, streamlined, high quality filing process for AQMetrics customers
- Providing exceptional service to our customers by responding to queries in a professional manner
- Monitoring ongoing changes to existing and emerging regulatory requirements, constantly improving our regulatory reporting knowledge base
- Working with our Engineering team to provide customer feedback on the AQMetrics solution to ensure our product continues to be enhanced
- Degree in Business/accounting or related discipline
- Minimum 2 year’s experience working in the Funds industry
- Procedural & technical knowledge of the Fund accounting industry
- Technical knowledge of Fund accounting, across multiple asset classes (equities, Fixed Income, FX, credit)
- Understanding of OTC derivatives and/or Listed Derivatives
- Ability to prioritise, multitask and work effectively within a team in a deadline-driven environment
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to effectively communicate and build relationships both internally and externally
- A proactive and inquisitive approach toward new challenges and problem-solving
AQMetrics has sound financial backing and an excellent, experienced leadership team. You will be part of a wider global ambitious team, driven by a passion surrounding everything that they do. If you have the drive to elevate your career and grasp this opportunity, then we want to hear from you.