Sales Support Executive - London
Apply for position
Are you an experienced sales support executive? Are you looking for a new challenge to join a fast-growing SaaS company? Then continue reading.
Who We Are:
AQMetrics is a leading provider of regulatory risk software to global financial institutions. Our SaaS platform is award-winning, and our range of products make regulatory risk management simple, secure, and globally compliant.
What We Value:
Putting people first is at the core of everything we do. It compels us to make decisions based on what is best for our people — employees, partners, and customers.
We are customer focused. We strive to provide the best in class, to drive great customer experience through teamwork and high performance.
We are committed to professional integrity. We conduct our business to the highest standards with skill, diligence and responsibility. Professional trust, honesty and compliance are at the core of our culture.
We value ideas and encourage innovation every day.
Why we need you:
- We need a sales executive that can support the growing sales team across the UK, Irish, French and other European markets.
What you will do:
- Updating, maintaining, and managing the sales CRM system, and generating MI reports which will be used by the wider team.
- Being responsible for researching prospective companies and leads to generate new business leads for the Sales team.
- Managing inbound mails or queries from potential prospects from different sources e.g. LinkedIn, Company website, etc.
- Allocating inbound leads to the wider team which have been sourced from marketing events and website.
- Data entry of new contacts and leads data into the CRM system
- Keeping a record of sales trends and providing insights into the sales activities as required.
- Working closely with the Marketing team to help with campaigns and events throughout the year.
- Working closely with the Customer Success and Development teams in order to stay up to date with new products and feature launches and ensure the Sales team is on board and understands these changes.
- Providing support on RFPs and RFIs and supporting clients to our partnership channels where necessary
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails.
- Creation and tracking of sales cold call campaigns
- Attending industry conferences and generating new contacts and leads for the field sales team from conference attendance
- The sales support executive is responsible for supporting the achievement of new business acquisitions and revenue goals of the sales team
- Working closely with customer success and marketing team
- A second European language, French, German or Dutch would be a bonus
What you have:
- 2-3 years similar experience
- B2B/SaaS Sales experience
- Financial services experience is an advantage
- A degree level education, preferably in an IT, Finance or Marketing related subject desirable
- Relevant experience in a banking environment with a bank, software houses, consulting firm or systems integrator
- Strong IT skills with a good understanding of information systems and systems integration
- Excellent communications and presentation skills
- An excellent command of spoken and written English
- Ambitious and enthusiastic approach to tasks .
What we Offer:
- Opportunity to be part of something special, AQMetrics is growing fast, and we want you to be part of our journey
- People-centric culture
- Competitive salary
- Upskilling opportunities
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Flexible working
- Bike to work scheme
- Active Social Club with events throughout the year
What our Interview Process is like:
Step 1- After you apply, our HR Manager may reach out to you for an introductory call
Step 2- If your background is a match for the role, you may be required to complete a technical assessment (role depended) and/or phone interview with 1-2 people
Step 3- If you continue through the process, you may be asked to come onsite to interview
AQMetrics is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to an inclusive and diverse AQMetrics.
We want to hear from you, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or submit your application below.