Senior Account Manager - Maynooth
Apply for position
Senior Account Manager
Our customers are central to our business. Due to expansion and growth within AQMetrics enterprise customers, our Customer Success team is seeking a new Senior Account Manager, responsible for managing our largest and most strategic relationships.
In this role, you will manage a small number of strategic customers, who are global leaders in the asset management, asset servicing and consulting industry. You’ll work closely with senior executives and their consulting partners at these companies. You will be engaging in both program delivery, compliance and technical conversations at multiple levels of the organisation. You are the customer’s internal advocate in AQMetrics and you are responsible for understanding their unique needs, driving the onboarding and roll-out of AQMetrics platform, and working across internal AQMetrics teams to help build the very best product experience for these strategic customers.
We’re looking for a natural relationship builder who can effectively manage both day-to-day programs, in addition to high-level strategic discussions focused around driving revenue for both our customers and AQMetrics.
We need you, come work with AQMetrics. We’ve got big plans.
You will help AQMetrics to:
- Build long-term relationships with enterprise customers and their consulting partners, with a deep understanding of their strategy, business operations and goals
- Understand and solve complex risk and compliance requirements, helping our customers to achieve better outcomes through intelligent automation
- Lead program delivery, using your skills to ensure transformation is achieved efficiently
- Obsess about quality, ensuring all stages of the engagement program are of the highest quality
- Contribute to internal team projects to develop and refine our operations
- Become the trusted advisor of AQMetrics customers, be recognised in the market as providing expertise in our core customer sectors
- Offer proactive advice on industry best practices and intelligent automation across our customer’s risk and compliance requirements.
Key skills beneficial for the role
- 7+ years experience, with evidence of performing a leadership account management or program management role
- Experience in data transformation and automation, with the management of the end-to-end project lifecycle for at least two large-scale initiatives in the fund administration, asset management or investment management industry
- Financial services experience, with good technical expertise in our customer sectors (Capital Markets, Fund Administration, Asset Management)
- Extensive knowledge across asset classes, including equities, fixed income, FX, credit, listed and OTC derivatives
- Previous experience working with alternative funds and UCITS funds, including knowledge of the directives
- A sophisticated commercial sense and understanding of underlying drivers and strategy of our customers’ businesses
- Strong background of leading teams, comprising both data automation, technology and business specialists
- Team player who can quickly build rapport with our customers and prove credibility
- Highly flexible and a willingness to provide hands-on support as well as providing strategic direction
- Relevant experience and project management skills and experience that our customers may not have access to internally
- Excellent presentation and facilitation skills
- Business degree, at 2:1 or better
- Professional Project Management Certification (preferred)