Senior Marketing Manager
Apply for position
Are you an experienced marketing leader? Are you looking for a new challenge to grow an exciting SaaS company as the Senior Marketing Manager? Then continue reading.
Who We Are:
AQMetrics is a leading provider of regulatory risk software to global financial institutions. Our SaaS platform is award-winning, and our range of products make regulatory risk management simple, secure, and globally compliant.
What We Value:
Putting people first is at the core of everything we do. It compels us to make decisions based on what is best for our people — employees, partners, and customers.
We are customer focused. We strive to provide the best in class, to drive great customer experience through teamwork and high performance.
We are committed to professional integrity. We conduct our business to the highest standards with skill, diligence and responsibility. Professional trust, honesty and compliance are at the core of our culture.
We value ideas and encourage innovation every day.
Why we need you:
- Our team of marketers who are tasked with growing demand and awareness of AQMetrics as the online platform for regulatory risk management need a marketing leader.
- AQMetrics has been invested in growing its online presence since 2012 and we are ready to gear up for the next part of our growth spurt.
- Our regional sales teams are a big part of AQMetrics success internationally and work very independently to sell to our enterprise level customers. The company needs someone to take control of AQMetrics awareness and fieldwork alongside our sales and customer success team.
- Your team is currently focused to grow demand across our enterprise customer segment, enable sales teams to close deals with this target and drive awareness and brand recognition for AQMetrics. Our strategy for 2021 is to promote AQMetrics online for the smaller firms while executing our direct enterprise sales strategy in parallel. We are looking for a leader who will be able to balance these two distinct marketing strategies.
What you will do:
- Help us bring our market position to the next level
- Scale demand in terms of leads and sign-ups for our online platform
- Level up our brand awareness activities by being a thought-leader for AQMetrics
- Execute and coordinate sales enablement projects to support our growth into the up-market enterprise space
What you have:
- Experience running a marketing team for a global brand
- Strong storytelling skills (brand awareness experience, product positioning)
- Experience building strong relationships with other brands in the ecosystem
- Experience working closely with an up-market sales team
- Background of working with an inside sales team on an SLA based model
- 5+ years of team management experience
- USA, UK and European market experience
- Strong understanding of how to best drive regional campaigns with high impact
- Inbound Marketing background
- Thought leadership position in the market (known as a speaker)
What we Offer:
- Opportunity to be part of something special, AQMetrics is growing fast, and we want you to be part of our journey
- People-centric culture
- Competitive salary
- Upskilling opportunities
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Flexible working
- Bike to work scheme
- Active Social Club with events throughout the year
What our Interview Process is like:
Step 1- After you apply, our HR Manager may reach out to you for an introductory call
Step 2- If your background is a match for the role, you may be required to complete a technical assessment (role depended) and/or phone interview with 1-2 people
Step 3- If you continue through the process, you may be asked to come onsite to interview
AQMetrics is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to an inclusive and diverse AQMetrics.
We want to hear from you, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or submit your application below.