Senior Regulatory Reporting Analyst
Apply for position
Are you an experienced regulatory reporting analyst? Are you looking for a new challenge to join an exciting and fast-growing SaaS company? Then continue reading.
Who We Are:
AQMetrics is a leading provider of regulatory risk software to global financial institutions. Our SaaS platform is award-winning, and our range of products make regulatory risk management simple, secure, and globally compliant.
What We Value:
Putting people first is at the core of everything we do. It compels us to make decisions based on what is best for our people — employees, partners, and customers.
We are customer focused. We strive to provide the best in class, to drive great customer experience through teamwork and high performance.
We are committed to professional integrity. We conduct our business to the highest standards with skill, diligence and responsibility. Professional trust, honesty and compliance are at the core of our culture.
We value ideas and encourage innovation every day.
Why we need you:
We need a senior regulatory reporting analyst to help our growing regulatory team as they onboard new customers and prepare and review customer reports.
What you will do:
- Assisting in the development of documentation, specifications and enhancements for the AQMetrics risk and regulatory platform
- Onboarding new customers to the AQMetrics platform, including data mapping, data onboarding and product training
- Mapping of customer data sources to the AQMetrics data interface
- Monitoring ongoing changes to existing and emerging regulatory requirements, constantly improving our regulatory reporting knowledge base
- Preparing and reviewing customer global regulatory reports, including AIFMD, Form PF, CPO-PQR, MiFID II
- Ensuring an efficient, streamlined, high quality filing process for AQMetrics customers
- Providing exceptional service to our customers by responding to queries in a professional manner
- Working closely with our product engineering team to provide customer feedback on the AQMetrics solution to ensure our product continues to be enhanced
What you have:
- Degree in Business/accounting or related discipline
- Minimum 2 years’ experience working in the Funds industry
- Procedural and technical knowledge of the Fund accounting industry
- Technical knowledge of Fund accounting, across multiple asset classes (equities, fixed income, FX, credit)
- Previous experience working with UCITS funds, including knowledge of the UCITS directives
- Understanding of OTC derivatives and/or listed derivatives
- Experience with regulatory risk and compliance software including data mapping, workflows, configuration, rule testing and reporting
- Ability to prioritise, multitask and work effectively within a team in a deadline-driven environment
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to effectively communicate and build relationships both internally and externally
- A proactive and inquisitive approach toward new challenges and problem-solving
What we Offer:
- Opportunity to be part of something special. AQMetrics is growing fast, and we want you to be part of our journey
- People-centric culture
- Competitive salary
- Upskilling opportunities
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Flexible working
- Bike to work scheme
- Active social club with events throughout the year
What our Interview Process is like:
Step 1- After you apply, our HR Manager may reach out to you for an introductory call
Step 2- If your background is a match for the role, you may be required to complete a technical assessment (role depended) and/or phone interview with 1-2 people
Step 3- If you continue through the process, you may be asked to come onsite to interview
AQMetrics is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to an inclusive and diverse AQMetrics.
We want to hear from you, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org